Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Nasty Gal Shoe Cult Vol. 2

Nasty Gal came out with new additions to their Shoe Cult line recently and there are some really great pieces. Many of the new shoes are considerably more expensive than those of the first wave, averaging around $100 per pair. Hopefully these price increases reflect an improvement in quality and materials, as these shoes are even more trendy and fashionable! See my favorites from NastyGal.com below:

The Mischief Bootie in Black and Taupe

Similar shape to the Mischief Bootie, the Heat Rises Bootie has an open toe and exposed zippers in the front and back. I personally prefer these to the mischief as they transition between seasons well and I like the open toe. 


The Strut Cutout Chelsea Boot has a beautiful clear vinyl panel across the front of the foot/ankle. I love the menswear-inspired toe bed, featuring a pointier toe. These seem really comfortable and modern; definitely a shoe I'd like to get my hands on. 

PSST! These are also a more affordable version of the Alexander Wang Nadine Ankle Boot shown below from Nordstrom's
Don't tell, but I actually prefer Nasty Gal's version... sorry Alexander Wang!

While faux wedge sneakers were very in last season, I am obsessed with the punchy floral neon print of the Blazing Bloom Sneaker. And let's be honest, a cute sneaker never goes out of style, right?

If you're looking for a simple, chic flat, here it is. The Hot Metal Flat in White or Black is the ideal staple in any wardrobe. I love the cute little asymmetrical cap toe!

The Shadow Play Harness Boot is effortless and cool. This shade of slate matches so much and can add edge to any outfit. How much better could it get?

I hope you liked my updated picks from Shoe Cult collection by Nasty Gal. Props to Nasty Gal for their on-point designs, keep 'em coming!

oxxo Leo.

No comments:

Post a Comment