Monday, September 30, 2013

Leo's Playlist

I currently have a lot of ideas for fashion posts all jumbled around in my head but for the time being enjoy a music post! Just some random songs I've bee enjoying this week:

Today's favorite is Talk Dirty feat 2 Chainz by Jason Derulo. I think the song is supposed to sound jazzy and swanky, but it also has a little Bollywood sound to me, like a snake charmer. It's pretty cool and watching Jason Derulo dance isn't too bad either ;)
(Caution: the song gets pretty dirty when 2 Chainz raps and this isn't the clean version)

This song was free on iTunes this past week (and still currently is) and has been stuck in my head since I got it. It's The Mother We Share by CHVRCHES


I've been obsessed with Lorde lately and Bravado has been my favorite song. I like the slow parts of the song, like the beginning, and then the beat comes in and gives the song a totally different feel.


Stumbled upon this song randomly after looking at model Cailin Russo's instagram and learning she also sings. She is featured on this song called Say You Want Me by Super Groupie.



I've always loved I Wanna Dance With Somebody by Whitney Houston but lately it's my ultimate feel good song. I feel like I'm in the 80s and just want to put on a jean jacket and some leg warmers and go dancing down the street like I'm in a music video. Fortunately I am able to resist the urge...


Look in the tabloids and Miley Cyrus is all you hear about. Girl knows how to make headlines, whether you think that's a good thing or not. I especially like the DJ Scooter Twerk Remix feat. Jay-Z of We Can't Stop. Definitely the best song to (attempt to) twerk to haha

I covered a few genres with these six songs, so hopefully you liked at least one of them. Let me know in the comments which is your favorite and if you'd like more music posts in the future!

oxxo Leo.

No comments:

Post a Comment