Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Covet of the Day: The Jetset Diaries Carnivale Maxi Dress

THIS. DRESS. IS. EVERYTHING. I have recently discovered The Jetset Diaries and fallen in love! They have some great pieces (I have another covet coming soon *wink wink*) and the Carnivale Maxi is one of my favorites. I love the tropical colors it comes in but my favorite part has to be the delicate strap detail. The way it lays across the lower back is gorgeous and unique.

Here it is in Mandarin from Revolve. This is my favorite color because of how gorgeous it looks with her skin tone.
 

You can also get it in this color from Singer22. Right now they are having a 20% off sale with code JUNE2015. Check it out!

Nasty Gal carries it in this really pretty blue. I think this color is much more wearable but not as dramatic or tropical.


And lastly, it comes in a black and white print from Swell. I much prefer the solid colors to this print because I think the business of the print draws the eye away from the beautiful strap detailing of the dress and the construction is my favorite part.



My only complaint is this dress is 100% Rayon. While rayon is very lightweight and soft, I hate the maintenance because sometimes the recommended care is to hand wash and other times it is to dry clean. Whenever I hand wash rayon the fabric seems to tighten and shrink slightly, changing the fit of the garment. So if I were to purchase this I would probably dry clean it.

I hope you liked this post. I love how each color/print gives the dress a very different feel. And it's so simple yet dramatic, I think the design is just beautiful.

oxxo Leo.

No comments:

Post a Comment